index | search | no replies | posting guidelines | help login | register
Index » Products » ASP Report Wizard v2
search this forum:
:: Lost format list in Add Captions in new report :: (5)Post a New Message | Post a Reply
May 21 2005, 10:33 AM
 Lost format list in Add Captions in new reportPost a Reply
 Goldestates

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

since: Mar 27, 2005

I added the new update and now the list of text formatting options in Add Captions is missing when creating a new report.

It seems that the help application has not kept up with changes. For example, in Filtering Your Report the boxes on top of the report do not show up.

May 23 2005, 6:10 AM
 Re: Lost format list in Add Captions in new reportPost a Reply
 ghost

View this author's profile Send this author a private message Visit author's homepage

I added the new update and now the list of text formatting options in Add Captions is missing when creating a new report.

I'm not sure I've had that error before, but just try to recreate the report and see what happens.
- Does this happen for very report?

It seems that the help application has not kept up with changes. For example, in Filtering Your Report the boxes on top of the report do not show up.

I'm not sure what you mean but remember that if you set the property CanFilter = False then it will hide the search fields. Also, if you have UsePopUpFilters = True then you will have but a button to launch the search window.

- Can you please send me a screen shot?

-------------------------
Ghost
May 23 2005, 10:43 AM
 Goldestates

Yes, every time I create a new report pull-down items in text formatting are missing. There is no problem with existing reports.

May 24 2005, 5:27 AM
 ghost

Did you install the latest release?
Did it fix the problem?

-------------------------
Ghost
May 24 2005, 7:30 AM
 Goldestates

Yes, I installed the latest release and sent you an email last night. Although the reports created under the prior release will have to be removed and recreated (no big deal), all new reports work well. Many thanks.

Joe

Pages: (1)   [1]

search this forum: